Friday, September 01, 2006

For the past few days...

I have just updated my blog The Earliest Church in Singapore . Overall, I think there is an addition of 30% of words. Very much more can still be added. However, the section on the Bible-Presbyterian Church is still yet undone! This was not without reason. I wanted to have an overview of the church scene in early Singapore before proceeding on the individual denomination. I also wanted to know more about what is happening the major denominations then. I have also divided the entry into parts! The role & responsibility part is now in another entry. As I continue on my reading & reflection, this entry The Earliest Church in Singapore will again be updated! For people who blog, they usually add new post, but I think updating an old post is just as interesting! It gives me an opportunity to think why I wrote something in a certain way.

1 comment:

Wilson Tan said...

i agree. good job. keep it up!